As businesses resume trading during Covid-19, we’ve invited senior Council officers to directly engage with local businesses at an online event, which will provide details on the toolkit of business support available from the Council.
There will be a Q&A session and we will be inviting you to send questions ahead of the meeting.
The event takes place on Tuesday 11 August between 10am and 11am.
- Councillor Simon Miller – Economic Recovery Plan;
- Ian Rae – Regeneration and investment plans e.g.Town Hall Campus and EMD CInema project;
- Maureen Branch-Davis – Business support and the launch of the High Streets Business Support Programme;
- Zoe Seller – Leytonstone and Chingford area masterplanning;
- Yassir Sadiq – Local business experience during COVID-19;
Join us to hear about the range of support for businesses and entrepreneurs in the borough.